Personal Injuries*

If you have suffered personal injury of any kind – whether it is a workplace accident, a road traffic accident, a fall on a footpath, or any other type of personal injury caused by negligence or breach of duty of others – you may be entitled to claim compensation. All personal injury claims must be made through the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) initially, and if that does not produce a satisfactory outcome, you can then apply to the Courts for compensation.

At Julie Breen Solicitors in Ferns and Enniscorthy, we can provide you with the advice and expertise you need to pursue personal injuries litigation, from making an application to the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) right through to the High Court if needed. We provide full and complete advice to ensure that our clients safeguard their rights when they have suffered a personal injury.

*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.

Medical Negligence

Medical negligence cases arise is where the care provided by a professional working in the medical sector deviates from accepted standards of practice, and can lead to physical, emotional and personal trauma as well as significant disability. If you have suffered as a result of what you believe was medical negligence, it is vital that you contact an experienced solicitor as soon as possible. Medical negligence claims are complex, but if a medical professional has not fulfilled their duty and caused you injury then there is a strong possibility that you have a medical negligence claim.

At Julie Breen Solicitors in Ferns and Enniscorthy, we are experienced in this specialised area of law. The law for medical negligence can be quite complicated, and we will enlist the help of experienced medical personnel to give expert medical opinions on the circumstances of your claim.