Personal Injuries

If you have suffered personal injury of any kind – whether it is a workplace accident, a road traffic accident, a fall on a footpath, or any other type of personal injury caused by negligence or breach of duty of others – you may be entitled to claim compensation. All personal injury claims must be made through the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) initially, and if that does not produce a satisfactory outcome, you can then apply to the Courts for compensation.

At Julie Breen Solicitors LLP in Ferns and Enniscorthy, we can provide you with the advice and expertise you need to pursue personal injuries litigation, from making an application to the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) right through to the High Court if needed. We provide full and complete advice to ensure that our clients safeguard their rights when they have suffered a personal injury.